I had another family member pass away today and I needed to get this down. Here is what happened to me in the past 2 months:
- Realized I wanted to marry my girlfriend (for reals this time).
- Lost my job.
- Played lead in a dramatic play.
- Started The Interview Project (27 interviews in just over a month so far…)
- Decided what I want to do with my life.
- Got drunk in Toronto on a ‘celebrity’s’ dime.
- Had my beloved Aunt Val die.
- Met my sister for the first time.
- Had my girlfriend meet my parents for the first time.
- Rode the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls.
- Watched my little brother get married.
- Helped a family rift mend.
- Met Stephen Hawking.
- Toured to another city for a performance.
- Arrested the Mayor of Edmonton dressed as Dog The Bounty Hunter.
- Had one of my best friends (ex-girlfriend) meet my current girlfriend.
- Scooped a news story.
- Had my sister in law’s father die.
My heart grew and shrank ten sizes each way. The constant through all this has been love. I am very lucky to have that in my life. Especially these last 2 months.