“Musician/Emcee/Producer from Kitchener, Canada. Mix Tape Connoisseur. 90’s Punker and dealing with it. Candy Bass Records (UK).”
This is my brother Brendon.
Here are some Brendon facts:
– He likes to make music under the name Wilkshake.
– This is one of my favorite songs my brother ever made: BLACK BOX
– Here is a collection of his works: MUSIC
– It was tough to find a picture of him alone. I think that is a comment on his strength of character.
– There isn’t a day that goes by without me thinking about his car accident and all he went through and how awesome he is now.
– When I was 12 or so, I shot a bird with a bb gun. I felt bad about it. I put the gun in Brendon’s hand and told him to shoot ‘over there’, motioning to where the bird lie. Then I took him over to the bird and said, “Look what you did!”. Then I took him home and told on him.
– We were walking home after my brother Kurt’s wedding a few years back. It was very late and we were very drunk and I said something stupid. As I recall, Brendon and I started to wrestle. He threw me up against a car and the oversized pants on the makeshift suit I was wearing fell down and Brendon took off. A woman poked her head out of the second story house to see what the commotions was and saw me on the ground, pants around my ankles. I yelled up to her, “It’s ok, we are brothers!” That was one of the most confusing looks I’ve ever seen on a person’s face.
– He gets me. I get him. We are lucky in that regard.
– When I look at him I still see my little brother.
– He is very dear to me.
We’ll leave it at that.
If you would give yourself a nickname what would it be?
The Indestructible Vacuum
If you could switch one body part with anyone else in the world living or dead, who and what would it be?
Superman’s seminal vesicles. Does that count?
In five words, describe your most uncomfortable dream.
Sublime. Transvestites. Parachutes. Parking lot.
What is your favourite word?
What does that word smell like?
What is your spirit animal?
A parrot mixed with a bear.
If ghosts existed, would you want to meet one? If so, what would you ask it?
Yes I would. What the hell is this shit all about?
If you could share a bottle of alcohol with anyone who has ever existed, who would it be and what would you drink?
Johnny Walker Blue Label with Christopher Lloyd in character as Uncle Fester.
What would you rather have as a pet: A dragon, a unicorn Pegasus or Ezra Levant?
Finally, if you could live your life over again with guaranteed success, what would you do
Never help assholes.