I had another family member pass away today and I needed to get this down. Here is what happened to me in the past 2 months:
– Realized I wanted to marry my girlfriend (for reals this time).
– Lost my job.
– Played lead in a dramatic play.
– Started The Interview Project (27 interviews in just over a month so far…)
– Decided what I want to do with my life.
– Got drunk in Toronto on a ‘celebrity’s’ dime.
– Had my beloved Aunt Val die.
– Met my sister for the first time.
– Had my girlfriend meet my parents for the first time.
– Rode the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls.
– Watched my little brother get married.
– Helped a family rift mend.
– Met Stephen Hawking.
– Toured to another city for a performance.
– Arrested the Mayor of Edmonton dressed as Dog The Bounty Hunter.
– Had one of my best friends (ex-girlfriend) meet my current girlfriend.
– Scooped a news story.
– Had my sister in law’s father die.
My heart grew and shrank ten sizes each way. The constant through all this has been love. I am very lucky to have that in my life. Especially these last 2 months.